Wednesday, August 29, 2007

FULL DAY


Boy yesterday was packed full. A good day none the less. Aliyah (my daughter) decided to wake up a little sooner than daddy expected. So my day started about 1/2 hour ealier than usual. But it was good. Got to spend time with her cleaning her room. She is doing so good with putting things away. I love how obedient she is. Still very independent but obedient all the same. Then went to work and came home made us both dinner got to give her a bath and leave again to Singing Practice. She got really tired because we had to stay past her bed time. I am proud of her though she did good. She is beginning to sing along with her toys. I am watching her right now try to sing her abc's with "Elmo". Looking forward to today being just her and I and don't have to work today. Tabitha is coming home tonight. Very eager to see her face and hug her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such an AWESOME example of how a FATHER should be!