Saturday, August 25, 2007

Honey Do's List

Just finished up part of my Honey's To Do list. It was very rewarding. Sometimes it is difficult to put your hand to something unfamiliar, but when you do it really makes you feel like you accomplished something. I really believe that is part of God's design for men. I know we joke about Honey Do lists and stuff, but even thoughs are a part of God's design for the family. I know my wife and I enjoy doing stuff around the house to add value to where we live. She has certain desires and so do I. I really love how well my wife communicate. I truly thank God for all he has given me. Excited about church tomorrow. Faith City Sunday Service is a highlight of my week. I look forward to seeing friends and honoring God by serving in my church. Livin' the God life - nothing better than that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, babe! You are such a blessing and you are doing an amazing job on all the projects we've got going on. You are becoming quite the handy carpenter! wink, wink. I love you and am so proud of you. Thank you for all you do for Aliyah and I. Thank you for all you do for the ministry... I know just those things can keep you quite busy. I'm blessed to be your wife! Can't wait to see you again!