Friday, August 24, 2007

New Book

Really excited about this new book i recently bought. Richest Man in Babylon. The stories in it are compelling and really keep your attention. Very simple truths about attracting wealth and generating wealth. I am pumped up about getting a chance to finish the chapter i am on. Between my new baby "Aliyah" and my awesome wife and best friend "Tabitha", i am torn when it comes to spending extra time reading. But it is well worth it to keep studying and reading to grow not only for myself but my whole family. Get to be a judge tonight at our American Family Idol Contest for Faith City. I am supposed to be simular to Simon. Should prove very entertaining.
See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a good book babe! Thanks for letting me take it on my trip... I read over half of it on my flight! I'm excited about our future and our heritage and estate. Nothin but good things in store and as we put these principles to practice it will only get better. I'm so proud of you and blessed that you are getting books into our lives that will only better them. What a great husband!